Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fresh

If you have hunted me down at this address before, you will see some changes. I am starting over. Previous attempts became mundane, burdensome, and awkward. And I just did not write.

So I scratched it all out, and got a fresh sheet of paper. I dont know where I am headed with this, perhaps more of the same, perhaps some wandering in thought, maybe an epiphany.

The thing is this- I want to have written. I just don't really want to write. I want to be creative and witty and insightful and cool. But I don't to have to work at it. Maybe there is something wrong with me. I don't even meet my own low standards.

With all the corny illustrations about life being a journey, this one sticks- if you never leave home, you never arrive. But if you are going to get anywhere, you must take a step and begin.

So we begin again, Blog. Maybe our road will have a destination. Maybe not. But we will never know until we travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment