Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hysterics in History

Having neglected the blogging for a time, then having some thoughts to ponder and discuss recently, then thinking about blogging and writing, I had an realization and inspiration.

I went back through my blog and reviewed some of my own history. Grateful reminders of those days and decision that have brought me to today. And it reminded me that I do in fact have some ability to string letters into words and sentences, and that my paragraphs actually communicate, sometimes clearly.

So historically or hysterically, I am compelled to write and catalog and share what little wisdom or insight I possess. So it is back to blogging, semi-regularly. So all of you who know me and love me, I give you permission to hold me accountable to this.

One post per week is the goal. Try me, test me. See what I am made of. And scold me when I do not live up to my own low expectations. I need your push.

Writing is work. Thinking good thoughts, transforming thoughts into language, communicating language in clear and compelling ways is difficult. But OH, so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment